Recent Search Keywords
Entry visa - requirements & details
Requirements for entry visa
- Please read General Instructions of Visa https://www.blsindia.sg/visa.php
- Visa application has to registered on the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa under Regular Visa application. After saving the application a print out of the application should be signed by the applicant. Fax Form for Visa needs to submitted along with Visa application for all Non-Singapore National.
- Passport with minimum validity of six month and 2 blank pages.
- Application forms duly filled and signed (date & places of travel with flight details).
- All applicants applying for visa must bring passport copy and IC copy (NRIC, Re-entry permit, EP, S Pass or work-permit).
- Entry Visa can generally be applied by the applicant who are either spouse or child of an Indian. Applicant travelling to India for a specific event will also fall under entry visa.
- Singapore/Foreign nationals of Indian origin, his/her spouse and dependent children may apply for entry visa, subject to production of proof of the PIO status, marriage certificate (in respect of spouse) and birth certificate (in respect of children). Spouse of an OCI/PIO card holder and dependent children can also apply for Entry Visa subject to production of necessary proof.
- Blood relations and family members of a foreign national on long term visa, such as Employment, Research or Business Visa may also apply for an Entry Visa.
- Foreign nationals who own property in India may also apply for an Entry visa and submit documentary proof of permission of the Reserve Bank of India for the purchase/holding of the property in India.
- For those married to Indian nationals, original Indian Passport of the spouse, marriage certificate in original and copies and sponsorship letter from the Indian spouse are required. For children of either parent being an Indian passport holder, please submit child's birth certificate, one of the parents' Indian passport in original and photocopies and sponsorship letter.
- Entry Visa - The following foreign nationals (China, Pakistan, Afganistan, Srilanka and Bangladesh) who married Indian citizen the issuance of visa is completely subject to approval and there is no time limit.
- Visa applicants are advised to submit their previous cancelled passport along with existing valid passport while processing the visa application at BLS centres.
- In case if one of the parents is not travelling, a NOC needs to submit by the non-travelling parent.
- In case of parents is divorced /Custody - Copy of divorce decree/custody document issued by the courts needs to be attached along with the visa application.
Fee schedule for entry visaBLS Service Fee SGD 14.29 Visa Fees and Processing Time
For service-related queries and to check the application status please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org