Recent Search Keywords
Marriage certificate - requirements & details
To obtain a marriage certificate you would need the following documents:
- Applicants have to come in person to apply for Marriage certificate
- Marriage Certificate application Form should be completely filled and signed by the applicant
- Original Passports of both the spouses and photocopies of the same.
- Original and Copy of NRIC, in case of Foreign National (EP, WP, SPASS, Re-entry permit, DP)
- Documentary evidence of marriage like Wedding Card, Affidavit from Notary public or any gazette officer in India(must bring in original and photocopy of the proof)
- Before applying for marriage certificate the spouse name is to be included in the passport
- Original Marriage Certificate must be submitted along with the application wherever is applicable.
- Processing time is 3 to 5 working days.
- Online Application Form for Marriage certificate
- The applicant who cancelled Indian passport by taking foreign citizenship is not eligible for this service.
- An undertaking letter is required which is signed by both the applicant and the spouse mentioning the reason for applying for the marriage certificate.
SGD 10.80 is BLS service charge
For service-related queries and to check the application status please Email us at email@example.com