Recent Search Keywords
Passport for new born baby - requirements & details
B - Undertaking Form - Ensure that this undertaking should be filled and signed by both the parents and enclosed along with the child passport application while submission. Please click here.
- Newborn - Permanent address in the application must follow one of the parent passports.
- If any one parent is not an Indian National he/she has to give a declaration stating that they do not have any objection in applying an Indian Passport for the child and they have not applied for the child with any other Nationality as well.
- For applicants who are below 15 years, a clear thumb impression is required on Page number 01 and 05 within the designated boxes in black ink.
- One recent coloured photograph (51*51 mm) in white background.
- Original and Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Original and Photocopy of parents passports and Marriage Certificate.
- Clear copy of parents' Singapore IC (PR/EP/SP/WP) including Validity page.
- Online Passport Application Form
- Minor Applicant cannot change their permanent address based on their Adhar card or any other proof under their name. They must follow one of the parents' passport address if they wish to change the permanent address.
- Ensure that this undertaking should be filled and signed by both the parents and enclosed along with child passport application while submission. Please click here
- If one of the parents is holding a foreign passport, he/she has to produce a letter along with the minor application stating they have not submitted any application for foreign citizenship for their child. Also signed Annexure D needs to be submitted - for Annexure D click here.
New guideline on Issuance of fresh passports to Children born to Indian parent(s) in Singapore
The issue of fresh passports to children born to Indian parents in Singapore is subject to the registration of birth of the children under section 4(1) of the citizenship Act, 1955 on the MHA website
Applicants who fall in this category are advised to apply with all supporting documents, as passports to children born to Indian parent(s) in Singapore, would only be issued after the registration of birth on MHA websites given above.
|Passport Service||Fee in SGD|
|Damaged Jumbo Passport||238|
|Lost Jumbo Passport||238|
|Fresh Passport Minor (up to 15 Years ) - 36 Pages||71|
|Fresh Passport Jumbo - For Adult||138|
|Police clearance certificate||37|
BLS Service charge is SGD 10.80/-
|Normal Process||Normally between 05-08 working days|
|Tatkal Process||03 working days|
|Processing time of all applications is decided by the HCI Singapore. BLS International has no involvement in the decision-making process of the HCI.|
For service-related queries and to check the application status please Email us at email@example.com