Recent Search Keywords
Transit visa - requirements & details
Valid for direct transit only. Proof of confirmed reservations for onward journey from India should be submitted along with the visa application and one coloured photograph.
Requirements for a transit visa
- Please read General Instructions of Visa https://www.blsindia.sg/visa.php
- Visa application has to registered on the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa under Regular Visa application. After saving the application a print out of the application should be signed by the applicant. Fax Form for Visa needs to submitted along with Visa application for all Non-Singapore National.
- Visa Application Form should be completely filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photocopy of the passport bio- page and Original passport with validity at least six months beyond the Validity of visa.
- Minimum two visa blank pages should be available to stamp the visa.
- All applicants applying for visa must bring passport copy and IC copy (NRIC, Re-entry permit, EP, S Pass or work-permit)
- 1 latest white background passport size photograph. Photograph should be taken less than 6 months.
- Proof of confirmed reservations for onward journey from India should be submitted along with the visa application.
- Valid for direct transit only.
- If transit is for boarding a vessel in India, Letter of invitation from Indian Company is required.
Fee schedule for transit visaBLS Service Fee SGD 14.29 Visa Fees and Processing Time
For service-related queries and to check the application status please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org