Welcome to our website
BLS International Services Ltd. is a trusted partner to the High Commission of India, Singapore for managing the administrative function of their passport & visa application process. Applicants are solely responsible for the application they submit. Any false information or mis-representation of facts and incomplete / invalid supporting documents, will have a direct bearing on the decision with regards to issuance of passport or visa by the High Commission.
How to apply
Following are the steps involved in applying for an Indian Visa/Passport From Singapore
- Go through the guidelines and the list of the documents required for an Indian visa / passport thoroughly.
- Fill-up the respective application form. For visa, online application can also be made.
- Attach your recent colour passport size photograph on the form.
- Put your signatures on the form in the designated places.
- Visit the BLS Indian passport & visa applicaton center with all your documents and application form.
- Submit the application at the submission counter in the center.
Processing Working Days are from the Next Day of submission for All Services
- Passports, Identity Card, Re-entry Permit are required for all kind of Passport and Visa Services.
- Physical Presence of Applicant is mandatory for all services except for child below 5 years of age.
|UPDATES / NOTICES
Please Note :
Visa on Arrival facility has been extended to the citizens of Republic of Korea w.e.f. 15-04-2014 with the maximum validity of 30 days with single entry facility at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Thiruvanthapuram and Kochi International.
In the event of change of particulars such as change in name, date of birth, place of birth, address, addition and deletion of spouse name etc., the applicant is required to request for a fresh booklet. The High Commission will thereafter issue a fresh passport.
This is to be effective 00:00 hrs September 6, 2013 midnight 5-6 sept)
The last queue will be issued until 8.00 pm in the evening for accepting the application.
All fee is to be paid in cash only.
Only online visa applications will be accepted
w.e.f. 17th Sep 2012. For more information Click here.
“Tourist Visa on Arrival facility extended at four additional airports viz. Trivanduram, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kochi wef. August 15,2013”. Click here for details.