JOURNALIST VISA - REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
- Please read General Instructions of Visa http://www.blsindia.sg/visa.php
- Visa application has to registered on the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa under Regular Visa application. After saving the application a print out of the application should be signed by the applicant. Fax Form for Visa needs to submitted along with Visa application for all Non-Singapore National.
- Visa Application Form should be completely filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photocopy of the passport bio- page and Original passport with validity at least six months beyond the Validity of visa.
- Minimum two visa blank pages should be available to stamp the visa.
- All applicants applying for visa must bring passport copy and IC copy (NRIC, Re-entry permit, EP, S Pass or work-permit)
- 1 latest white background passport size photograph. Photograph should be taken less than 6 months.
- Journalists and media personnel travelling to India for professional/work related /tourism or for any other purpose except for employment in an Indian Media Organisation are advised to apply for Journalist visa.
- Journalists having OCI/PIO cards, intending to visit India, may use the OCI/PIO card in case the visit does not involve restricted areas. If the visit to PAP/RAP areas is involved, the journalists holding OCI/PIO card must approach the High Commission for prior approval to visit restricted/protected areas. List of such areas may be seen at http://www.immigrationindia.nic.in
- For any additional assistance and enquiries, please contact:
Smt. Bharti S.Bhatnagar
Phone: +65-62382516, Fax: +65-67326909