- Useful Links
- Download forms
- Holiday List
- Updates & Notices
- Job Opening
- Contact Us
- Application status
- Customer Feedback
- Business visa
- Conference visa
- Visa for maids
- Employment visa
- Entry visa
- Journalist visa
- Medical visa
- Emergency Visa
- Student visa
- Tourist visa
- Transfer of visa
- Transit visa
- eTourist Visa (eTV)
- Renewal of Passport
- Passport for new born baby
- Damaged Passport
- Lost Passport
- Cancellation of citizenship
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Driving license confirmation letter
- NRI certificate
- Attestation / Notarisation
- Power of attorney
- Letter of Assurance - Adoption
Power of attorney - requirements & details
- Applicant must come.
- Original Passport to be submitted along with application.
- Passport (photocopy of first and last page)
- Applicant's photograph has to be affixed on the last page of the document duly notarized by a Singapore notary public.
- POA photocopy to be submitted along with the application.
- Sticker (Two photos).
- IC (EP, PR, DEP, WP, SPASS and Others).
- Processing time 3 working days.
- Indian Nationals submission of Power of Attorney is attested directly at the HCI, Singapore.
- For Singaporean and Foreign nationals: Non-Indian nationals requiring attestation of Power of Attorney executed by them may note the following requirements before applying at any of the collection centres:
Please get the Power of Attorney notarized by a Notary Public along with Photo affixed. Details of notaries are available on http://www.sal.org.sg/
Each page of Power of Attorney should be signed by the executor and stamped by Notary Public. Notary should also stamp/sign on photograph.
Please bring your National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) or Passport along with a photocopy.
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by an official English translation. The applicants can get their documents translated from recognized translators or any gazetted organization like Commissioner of Oaths, Gujarati Society, DAV School etc. Please bring original and copies for attestation of the translated document.
- In case applicant is not an Indian national or the document is made in a country other than India, the document needs to be notarized by a public notary before submission with the authorized collection centre.
- Please also note that the POA is required to be registered with the concerned Land Department of the State government within 3 months of its execution.
All pages and the photograph on the last page of Power of Attorney has to be attested by Notary Public.
SGD 10.80 is BLS service charge