- Useful Links
- Download forms
- Holiday List
- Updates & Notices
- Job Opening
- Contact Us
- Application status
- Customer Feedback
- Business visa
- Conference visa
- Visa for maids
- Employment visa
- Entry visa
- Journalist visa
- Medical visa
- Emergency Visa
- Student visa
- Tourist visa
- Transfer of visa
- Transit visa
- eTourist Visa (eTV)
- Renewal of Passport
- Passport for new born baby
- Damaged Passport
- Lost Passport
- Cancellation of citizenship
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Driving license confirmation letter
- NRI certificate
- Attestation / Notarisation
- Power of attorney
- Letter of Assurance - Adoption
Entry visa - requirements & details
Requirements for entry visa
- Please read General Instructions of Visa http://www.blsindia.sg/visa.php
- Visa application has to registered on the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa under Regular Visa application. After saving the application a print out of the application should be signed by the applicant. Fax Form for Visa needs to submitted along with Visa application for all Non-Singapore National.
- Passport with minimum validity of six month and 2 blank pages.
- Application forms duly filled and signed (date & places of travel with flight details).
- All applicants applying for visa must bring passport copy and IC copy (NRIC, Re-entry permit, EP, S Pass or work-permit).
- Entry Visa can generally be applied by the applicant who are either spouse or child of an Indian. Applicant travelling to India for a specific event will also fall under entry visa.
- Singapore/Foreign nationals of Indian origin, his/her spouse and dependent children may apply for entry visa, subject to production of proof of the PIO status, marriage certificate (in respect of spouse) and birth certificate (in respect of children). Spouse of an OCI/PIO card holder and dependent children can also apply for Entry Visa subject to production of necessary proof.
- Blood relations and family members of a foreign national on long term visa, such as Employment, Research or Business Visa may also apply for an Entry Visa.
- Foreign nationals who own property in India may also apply for an Entry visa and submit documentary proof of permission of the Reserve Bank of India for the purchase/holding of the property in India.
- For those married to Indian nationals, original Indian Passport of the spouse, marriage certificate and photocopies thereof. For children of either parent being an Indian passport holder, please submit child's birth certificate, one of the parents' Indian passport in original and photocopies thereof
Fee schedule for entry visa
UK Nationals : (w.e.f. January 04, 2016)
|VISA SERVICE||VALIDITY||FEE (in S$)|
|Entry||Upto One Year||287|
|One Year to Five Years||850|
|Business / Student / Medical / Entry / Tourist / Employment / Conference / Other Visas||Any duration||441|
|Fee schedule for ENTRY visa|
|Nationality||Duration||Fee (Singapore $)|
|Singapore||Six months single / multiple||145+10.80|
|One year multiple||215+10.80|
|More than one year||355+10.80|
|Sri lanka||6 month, (Single Entry)||10+10.80|
|6 month, (Multiple Entry)||15+10.80|
|Ukraine||Less than 6 months||152+10.80|
|Less than One year||231+10.80|
|Less than 5 year||353+10.80|
|All Other Nationals||Please contact us for details||--|
SGD 10.80 is BLS service charge