- Useful Links
- Download forms
- Holiday List
- Updates & Notices
- Job Opening
- Contact Us
- Application status
- Customer Feedback
- Business visa
- Conference visa
- Visa for maids
- Employment visa
- Entry visa
- Journalist visa
- Medical visa
- Emergency Visa
- Student visa
- Tourist visa
- Transfer of visa
- Transit visa
- Intern Visa
- eTourist Visa (eTV)
- Renewal of Passport
- Passport for new born baby
- Damaged Passport
- Lost Passport
- Cancellation of citizenship
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Driving license confirmation letter
- NRI certificate
- Attestation / Notarisation
- Power of attorney
- Letter of Assurance - Adoption
Updates and Notices
On Eve of Holi , High Commission of India and its service provider BLS International Services will remain closed on 13th March 2017 ( Monday ). Operations will resume back normally on 14th March (Tuesday).
We have received a case of victim who received phone call from number + 65 31631505 in the name of BLS International mentioning a very high amount of Visa Fees for processing Visa Application. They refer to BLS Singapore Website to gain confidence.
Applicants are requested to ignore such calls and not to make any Visa Fee Transaction Online. If you have any queries you many please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective from August 1, 2016 applications for passport under 'Tatkal' scheme and those in lieu of Lost/Damaged passports would be accepted through BLS only and not at the High Commission. However, visitors who lost/damaged their passports may directly approach the High Commission.
Effective from 30 May 2016, all travel agents will submit the Visa applications in CBD Area only. The submission timing will be from 9 AM till 11 AM.
Effective from 28 May 2016 BLS International remains closed on all Saturdays. Sundays exclusively open only for Singapore Work Permit Holders from 04 June 2016
The services offered by BLS International Services exclusively for High Commission of India - Singapore is getting relocated to new premises w.e.f. 30th May 2016
The new location details are as below:
India Visa Application Centre, CBD Area
India Visa Application Centre, Little India
- Physical Presence of Applicant for 5 years and above is mandatory
- Only Applicants are allowed inside the Application Center for the Submission of Applications for Passport /Visa /Consular.
- For Minor applications, the child can be accompanied by only one of the parent effective from 20 June 2015.
- Collection :
- For collection of documents and passports physical receipt is mandatory. Only applicant are allowed for collection and for Minors any one parent can carry the original receipt for collection.
Please Note :
- Please be informed that our offices in Singapore will remain closed on Friday 25th December 2015 due to Christmas and Friday 1st January 2016 due to Happy New Year Holiday.
- Crime Advisory - Phone Scam by Culprits Impersonating As High Commission Officer
- In the event of change of particulars such as change in name, date of birth, place of birth, address, addition and deletion of spouse name etc., the applicant is required to request for a fresh booklet. The High Commission will thereafter issue a fresh passport.
This is to be effective 00:00 hrs September 6, 2013 midnight 5-6 sept)
- All fee is to be paid in cash only.